Sunday, May 28, 2017

Summer... ???? !!!

Memorial Weekend...supposed first weekend of Summer.
It's so nice here today, 70ish...but colder again next week.
That just means more knitting time...
 Got to the heel gussett on mom's My  Cup of Tea second sock....
 I am doing a regular heel, in the contrast color.


I found a pattern to use for some yarn I got
years ago....(in an attempt to use stash yarn).
The top brown part is Classic Elite Miracle Yarn.\
The multi color is Louisa Harding Kimono Angora.
So soft. I bought them together....who knows what
I was thinking....
Pattern is Super Eyelet Shawl.

I may add some stockinette in the mix of lace
as a few others have done. It is very long already...
200 stitches.


The sweater is coming along. Nearly brainless.
I added some stitches, and now afraid its too big.
I tried it on, but think I need to knit a few more
inches first.  I did add a lifeline in case I have
to rip.

The koolaid socks are done and blocking!

Martha turned the heel on her sock today.
Diagonal Cross- Rib Socks by Ann Budd.  The yarn is Trekking XXL that
Ruth gave her.

Ruth needed a break from her sweater, so
knit a shawl this week. Moody Kerchief.
She used the the Fiber company Luma yarn
that the designer used, and she was a little disappointed.


I think it's very nice.


In other news:
Our weeping cherry tree looks so healthy!


I finally got my one and only flower bed cleaned out today.
It still needs work, but its a good start.


Joe and Joey went fishing this afternoon and got
some perch...enough for a meal.
Have a nice week dear blog readers.
Happy Knitting!

No comments: