Sunday, October 15, 2017

Lost

Did you ever finish up a project or two and feel lost?
That's how I feel...finished up both shawls, and now
just have socks going.  I need to work on them, so I
think that will be my concentration this week.
Padina Pavonia Sock
Fiber Optics yarn (love it!)


Reyna Shawlette
 Size 5 needle

 Lonogmeadow farm yarn


Tiffany stopped by today so she modeled for me.
 It will be nice if it ever gets cool enough to wear.

Also finished up the Simply Shawl.
Super Tajmahal yarn
Size 8 needle
I wish I would have taken a pic  before blocking...it
really opened up.
Mom will love this...I hope
It's very big...hard to tell here.
But great to really wrap a round her shoulders
while she's in the hospital

Ruth and Martha have been busy knitting this week:
Martha finished up her first sock...
love the colors....


Wisdom Yarn, Angora Lace, Summer Day colorway.  The pattern  is Bricker by Anne Hanson. 
I will get to see them next week!

Ruth is working away on her mittens.

Yarn is Blue Moon Socks That Rock. Deep purple and Jasper Jenkins tip colorways. Pattern is Tallulahs Heart by Jorid Linvik.

They are so pretty. Look like they are a lot of work!
I can't wait to spend time with these girls next weekend
at Rhinebeck!  Yep, it's here already.

This week I need to:
*look for any patterns that I want to purchase yarn for.
*Look at my yarn 5 or 6 times so I really understand
that I have a lot and don't need much!  LOL
*Bring knitting to do when hanging out with the girls

Not sure if there will be a blog update next week
or not....

Mickey's new snuggle spot of the week...the end of
the couch, where he does not usually sit.

 It is raining so hard here it looks like snow!
Delish!
Little...like the smaller recipies when there
is just the two of us.

Have a super great week....

No comments: