Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Rhinebeck Episode

Rhinebeck was so fun again this year!  It was hot!
We shed all of our woolies by 10:30 or so.  We have gone
so many times that we hit our favorite vendors early so we  took
a load to the car by then.

Selfie at lunch:

 My stash....

I made a cowl out of the Brooklyn Tweek Quary -chunky yarn
This photo is unblocked.
Pattern is Greyfel.  I liked the yarn....

Martha's stash:
The gray yarn is for a sweater.

I feel so bad that Ruth's stash picture did not come out!
She has many beautiful yarns, and an amazing fleece!

We have all had trying weeks.
Ruth had surgery on her thumb - no  knitting.
Martha is super busy at school - no knitting.
My mom had surgery, so lots of knitting time, hence the cowl.

Maybe more next week.

November starts on Wednesday....how can that be
possible?


No comments: