Sunday, March 17, 2024

Green = Go

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....I don't have much to report this week.  The time change really knocked me for a loop...very tired all week..and work was crazy busy.

I did manage to knit and try on, and knit and try on the Crowberry sweater. I had to decrease more stitches than I thought I would for the sides so it would fit.

I always use a green marker to start my rows. Green = go.  Do you do any special trick on every project so you "just know" what it means?  

Ruth is zooming along on her Crowberry sweater!  It is just lovely, don't you think!

Martha finished up the red sweater for her son Tom. Mailed it off to him and he loves it!  Oh, and it fits!

 She dug out her chicken yarn socks and finished them up today. So cute!

I don't have much other news this week dear blog readers.

Have a wonderful, knitful week!


2 comments:

karen said...

lovely knits! I am still focusing on socks for my husband for the time being.

Jane said...

The sweaters look beautiful and so do the socks. I put some kind of fancy little marker at the beginning of the round. I like your idea of green/go. When I knit sweaters I often put in one of those safety pin like markers as a progress keeper and to remind myself I really have knit a few rows.