Sunday, March 3, 2024

More

 Hi Dear Blog Readers.....

More of the same here this week from me, Ruth and Martha.

I have a few inches past the armpits on the Golden Assam sweater.  And for those wondering, I put it on a string--twice--this week.  I did a couple of decreases in the waist, and will add them back before the hips.

Yarn came yesterday for the Crowberry sweater. I had a start to it but dropped a stitch in the twisted rib and could not recover. I was only a couple rows in so just ripped and restarted.  I don't have that long in a day to knit..maybe an hour...so I won't get as far along as the ones trying to finish in March.

Ruth finished up her first sock of lovely colors!  She has a start on the 2nd one. She is going to knit the Crowberry sweater too.

Martha worked on her sweater this week. She had a rough week at work so did not get as much done as she would have liked.

In other news:

I saw Charlotte today. She is so cute.

Jayce hung out while I was cooking

Our beloved diner in our small town literally had the back fall off. It is old building from 1800's that clearly needed some attention.  Luckily, no one was hurt.

Found these on Tuesday when it was warm out.  Not sure if they are still alive...

Mason and I made blue playdough...

It was a good week.

Have a great week dear blog readers...



2 comments:

karen said...

crocuses!!! Always love seeing the knitting and the littles, so much happiness.

Jane said...

It sounds like a terrific week. All the knitting is so beautiful. The sweaters are going to be nice to wear. The little ones are very sweet. Spring flowers are very welcome.