Monday, March 2, 2009

Short Update

I've been under the weather this week with cold stuff....(sniff sniff, cough, wheeze, choke, etc)

Did not feel like knitting much......A few pictures to show my minimal progress:

February Lady Sweater in Cascade 220 Superwash Paints.....




A little neck scarf thingy - purchased from Stephanie Japel at Glampyre knits


The first green hand dyed sock is done. I left it on the needles in case I run out of
yarn for the 2nd one and need to rip back a bit. I put in an eyelet and a twist
for mental stimulation.



The birthday girl....




I took this picture for no reason other than the flowers made me smile.
Lavendar from last year's crop, and a rose Tiff got for Valentines day.
Question: do you see something wrong with this picture?
Answer: the wine glasses are empty!

have a great week!

No comments: