Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vacation is more fun than work

I guess that's how everyone feels....LOL. Work this week was pretty good, actually.
It was the drive home that totally sucked.  Snowy, icy roads...Yuck.

I did not get much knitting done.

Blocked and kitchnered the Shallows Infinity Cowl/Scarf.  I really really
love this scarf.
 













Shallows Pattern. Yarn is 50/50 Merino Tencel.



























The tencel looks silk like.














I was going to put it away for a Christmas present next year,
but I just might have to keep it.  It is wrapped 2x in this
picture.  I love the color changes, no pooling.














Finished up first clue of  Through the Loops Mystery sock.
Unknown yarn. It is kind of furry. but extremely soft.















One of my goals this year is to use yarn I have whenever I can.
It might not be the most perfect yarn for the project, but I think
I will love it.














And, they are for me, so it is all good.

I'm working my way down the foot on Joe's 2nd sock,
no pictures. I am hoping to get that done this week, depending
on the mystery sock pattern and how long that takes.

Not sure what is next. I have had a vest in mind for a
while. We'll see.

Ruth finished up her socks this week.  Little purls of Wisdom pattern
from Knitty. Madelinetosh yarn.













They look nice and tall...I love the band at the top.

Here is her Mystery sock....Regia Extra Twist  Merino.


















Ruth is deciding what to knit next, also.

Martha made a hat for Tom this week, no photos.

My little kids are so cute....(if I do say so myself)...

Joe's sister gave us some super ugly fleece blankets for Christmas...
Mickey  loves them!  He makes little forts in the folds and spends all
day there. 













I made Abbey sit for a photo shoot, since her pictures have not
been that cute lately.














She is such a dear sweet thing.

More fun next week.





































No comments: