Sunday, February 22, 2015

Short and Sweet

Tired tonight so this will be short and sweet post.  Short cause I
don't feel like writing a lot. and Sweet because it will be 
kittylicious!

 Joe brought me this handwarmer on Friday and said can
you  make me a little bag for this.

Sure. 
I took some sock yarn (Joey's Christmas sock yarn).
I thought about what to do. Cast on 30 stitches on each
needle like I was starting a toe up sock.  It was a little wide
so a few rows in I decreased a few stitches.

 Kept measuring the handwarmer, and when long enough
 knit one row of K4, YO, K2 together to make eyelets for the
icord .  Joe loved it and said it was perfect.  Phew.

 Knit a few more rows on Wandering through the Souk
sweater.

  Finished up the mystery sock by Kristen Kapur.
I love these. Love the yarn. So  nice going through
my fingers stitch by stitch.
 

Ruth finished up her sweater!  Lovely...just lovely.
I can't wait to see her wearing it.

 

Martha had a few gauge issues with her button box vest
so started over. The color is really more teal.

 

Ruth started the same vest this week.  They are both
using Harrisville yarn.

In other news:  Tiffany and Abbey had birthdays
this week.







 Mickey was bored with the whole thing

 Ruth's kitty, Lucy, watching a squirrel outside the window