Sunday, October 2, 2016

What a Fast Year

Well, it's here. Tiffany's wedding. It seems like
we had so much time to plan when she got engaged
on Christmas Eve...
Next Saturday, October 8th is the day.
Ready or not!

I finished up the Marduta shawl today. It needs blocking.
TuckerWoods Yarn

Estrellita - 2 ply lace

Size 4 Addi Turbo Lace Needle
I did not do the edge design called for in the pattern.
I think its nice just the way it is.

Still decreasing the heel on the plain sock.

I will just focus on this until the wedding...

Ruth is working on the shawl...
Hanami by Melanie Gibbons. Yarn is Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud.
So wonderfully nice, don't you think?

Martha continues with her sweater...she is questioning
the colors, but carrying on. I like it a lot.
It looks like sooo much work!  I will get to see it in
person in 2 weeks at Rhinebeck.

Speaking of Ruth..today is her birthday.
I love this picture of her, taken last year.

Have a wonderful week dear blog readers....
Not sure if I will do a post next week or the week after.
Next week is the wedding and week after is Rhinebeck.
I'll try to post something between now and then.


No comments: