Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fun Stuff.....

This weekend is filled with fun stuff. Saturday we went to my niece and nephew's birthday party....Sierra is 5 and Ethan is 1. They are soooo cute, and for Sandy and Destiny's benefit, this post is full of pictures....
.

Then, Joe and I went on to Niagara Falls to celebrate....sit down for this one....
our 24th wedding anniversary!


I am whizzing away on the Rowan sweater.....lovin the plain old mindless knitting....


As you've heard me complain many times, this sweater was ripped out and restarted
four or more times. I was frustrated, and miserable at times.....but at least I had someone
to talk to while I was grumbling away...someone who just sits there and really listens to me:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Connie.

Happy Anniversary! What a nice get a way going to Niagara Falls. If I ever make 24 years, Kathy and I will go there too.

I am back from Colorado. There is still snow in them there hills. I took a drive up to one of the peaks. It was a very pretty drive.

I can not wait to play poker this Saturday. It was tough not playing last weekend. I hope I can make it to this weekend. I bought some poker chips online. 1000 chips for $189. I told Kathy I was going to buy them, but I did not tell her how much. Of course she has to come over to the computer when I was putting in the order. She was shocked at the price. She thought I was talking about $50 tops.... I bought the chips.... A man has got to play Texas Hold-Em. As I said, if we make our 24th anniversary.

Toodles.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures, family gatherings are wonderful!

Chris said...

Hi, nice blog, we love Rowan stuff, stop by sometime.
www.knitiotsofstockton.blogspot.com