Sunday, April 1, 2007

Little of This and That

Knitting News:
I have figured out my sweater! Horray! I am now using 4 skeins of y
arn at once, because I am doing front and back at once, and some stitches, I repeat some stitches, not all stitches, are double yarn - so I need to be mentally stable when I do those rows, which only happens at certain times of the day.
Picture of the quaglated mess:



The 2nd pair of fetching is almost done. I just have to add the thumbs in. These are soooo soft, done in Rowan Cashsoft DK weight yarn. They will be done by Monday or Tuesday. My hands will be glad when these are done.



A day in the life

5:30 a.m.
Me: Joey, why did you sleep on the couch last night?
Joey: My bed had a bunch of crap on it and I didn't feel like cleaning it.

9:00 a.m.
Me: Joey, go clean your room
Joey: My room doesn't need cleaning....

Me: Huh?




Toodles!

No comments: