Sunday, January 28, 2018

Short and Sweet

Just a short and sweet post from me today.
I'm beyond tired...LOL

I knit a little on the Brookings sweater, put it on
yarn ONCE AGAIN and tried it on. I think it will
be ok. My fear is after all of this ripping, it won't fit
right when done....

Almost done with the two color garter shawl
with Moorehouse Merino yarn.  The pattern is so
stinking easy....knit one color increasing every row
then knit the 2nd color decreasing every row.  Though
it is beyond dull, the yarn is wonderfully soft. I'm at
54 stitches, so I may finish up tonight.



Ruth has finished up the adorable baby sweater...
I love her color selection...for baby Jack.
She is working away on her granddaughter's 2nd
mitten.  Such and intricate pattern.
Martha finished up her first sock in yarn
that Ruth gave her, K3, P1 pattern.


I hope to have more to show next week.

In other news:

Ruth just redid her kitchen, here is a pic of the crown molding.
I think it's soooo pretty!




Mickey loves boxes...just like any kitty.




Here is a close up. He is so stinkin cute!
Thinks he's hiding.... LOL
 
This was the sky at 7:00am yesterday morning.
 
 So beautiful
Have a great week dear blog knitters.

















No comments: