Sunday, May 13, 2018

Simple


 A simple post today...I'm tired, and not much knitting to show!
Worked a little on the Bare Branches shawl...
not much else.
I did a lot of walking after work this week.
Just love being outside.


Ruth worked on her baby blanket...

Martha did not have enough new knitting to share.

In other news:

Joe and Joey went night fishing last night.
Joey is holding the fish and the lure he caught it on.
Walleye.

He was looking at the sun, that is why is face is a little
scrunched.  LOL
We had the family over for brunch today.
Joe's blower has been broken, and he is so
creative, he used an old vacuum he rescued
from the junk to pick up all of the crap that
is falling from the trees.



Yea, he's that kind of guy!

We celebrated Vicky's birthday also.

I was loving having my parents, brother and especially my
kids here for the day.


Even Mickey came out to see everyone.
He misses the kids.
Have a great week dear blog readers!

No comments: