Sunday, June 3, 2012

June

June already!  Today I finished up Tiffany's Color Affection Scarf.
Once I figured out the pattern, it was fairly easy to size down to a
scarf.  I will give details next week, after it is blocked.  Right now
it is still a soft, smooshy blob.
 This was a lot of knitting, I can't imagine how much the shawl size would be.
I really LOVED making it. So fun!

Ruth started a baby surprise jacket for her nephew that will be born
in a couple of months.  Yarn:  Schaefer yarn, Stephanie. Merino super wash, tussah silk, and merino wool.

 Aren't the colors wonderful?  I told Ruth she is genious to use this yarn for a BSJ!

In other news, we have had a few family events to share.  Yesterday we celebrated
birthdays of mom, Joe and my Aunt Edith. 



Mom and Aunt Eddie are 1 year and 3 days apart. Aunt Edie is older....

Here are a couple of grad pics...Tiffany and her friend Amber graduated the same day.
We love Amber
 














Check out what crazy Mickey does for fun.  This is hanging in Joey's room:



I'm going to go work on Betty's socks.....have a fun week.




No comments: