Sunday, November 22, 2015

Countdown to Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is Thursday! Where did the time go?
Not much knitting for me this week...I worked a little
on the Regia sock.  I'm liking it better.  Ruth said it will
be very sturdy and wear like iron which will be perfect!  :) 



Tiffany delivered Chase's hat today. He is up to 8 lbs!

Martha is at gussett of her 2nd sock...Lorna's Laces Solemate
Plain vanilla pattern.

 Ruth started a new sweater and will send updates next week ....
I can tell you it's gonna be a beauty!

 Joe went fishing yesterday. It was cold!  He worked hard
to get them. Here are a couple pic of the really big ones.
Last night we celebrated dad's 82nd birthday!
Not a very good pic but only one I have.
Joey

 Mom and Tiff
 Us

 I'm making pies and rolls for Thanksgiving...what are you making?
Safe travels and Happy Knitting!


No comments: