Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dullsville

Things have been pretty quiet here in Dullsville
this week.  We had snow, snow and oh, some snow.
Today it's supposed to rain.

Worked a little on the second sock....probably
half way down the foot.

 Worked on the sweater.
Put it on a string 2x during the week to try it on.  I decided I didn't like
the bottom...so I tinked back the 1.5" of ribbing, and  3 regular rows
which took a while. Then I added 3 short rows in the back, so
it would go over my butt. Hard to see...which is the point!

 Put on a string again, and got a length I like.
finally!

Now ready to start the sleeves....I just put the
sleeve stitches on double points, so not
much to show.
This sweater is really easy..it should not have taken
me this long, but hopefully, I'll be happy with the finished
product.

Remember way back last summer when I made a the
silverleaf shawl for my bosses wife?  She sent me a picture this week.
She loves it!



Ruth is working away on her baby blanket. She was trying to
figure out how large to make it, and now she has a plan.
I love the colors!  It's so happy!

Martha finished up her socks, now she is working
on a pink sweater...the gradient is fun!
In other news....
well, there isn't any other news this week.
Hopefully, a more exciting blog post next week!


No comments: