Sunday, March 25, 2018

Busy Busy


 I have been busy busy busy this week.  Not much
time to knit.  Plus work is making me so tired I'm not
knitting much when I get home.

These are the chocolate brown socks, almost ready to
put the marker in for afterthought heel. Not much
progress, but it's all I've got.

 Some disturbing news this week....remember back in the fall
when I knit the really nice socks from Year of Techniques?
well I used tencil yarn, and mentioned then I hope I wasn't
making a mistake.  Well, I guess I was. I have worn these
maybe 5 times, and yesterday both heels sprung holes.!
I RARELY EVER wear my socks without shoes or slippers
so they won't catch on anything...and both on the same day?
UGH x 10000000000000000000000000000


Ruth is working along on her Opal socks.
Her own pattern....so NICE

Martha his super busy at school so no updates from her.

In other news:

Joe and I worked a lot on some new tile for the entryway
by the front door. There was linolieum there before, and he
pulled it out along time ago and just had time to finish.
It took a lot of time this weekend (a lot of knitting time).
I didn't do much, but did help.  I think it looks so nice.

Also, we are adding a backsplash to the kitchen. Never did it
when we redid the kitchen. Joe said wait a few years and then
you will have a whole new look.  I'll show before and after
pics when it's done.  He did a little work on it today and we both
love it.

Tiffany went to a  Roaring 20's party yesterday...
I think she looks great!

Joey and Casey were at a winterfest party yesterday.
Don't they look cold...but happy!

Have a great week dear blog readers....
I'm going to try and knit a bit...

No comments: