Sunday, April 1, 2018

My Favorite Holiday is Today

Today is probably the most religious holidays for Christians...
Easter. Whatever you believe, I hope your day was nice.
I mentioned my favorite holiday - is not Easter -
it is April Fool's Day...I had some fun playing pranks....LOL

We had quite the busy week, so not a ton of knitting.
I managed to get to about 1" of decreasing for toe, and put
the afterthought heel stitches on needles. I will do that next.
It is very fiddly with the white stripes.


Ruth is working along on her 2nd sock
and...she knit a baby sweater this week!
She is waiting to hear sex of baby then will add an icord edging...
So stinkin Cute!!
Martha's sock is coming along...
She is  doing k3p1 on the leg, and k2p2on the instep of the foot.
She just bought the Bistort pattern from KnitPicks and is
figuring out the colors she wants to use.

Joe and I decided to do a backsplash in the kitchen.
We redid the kitchen 8 years ago, and he said in 5 years I will
do a backsplash, and it will feel like a new kitchen. Well only
3 years behind schedule, but worth it.

Here are before pictures:

And here are after
I am so happy with it.  Notice he even switch out the plugs and put
black ones in, and silver switchplates.  Also installed under
the counter lights. They are white and I asked if he could put a
black plug on it.  He did!  He is an electrician by trade, so it
was not hard for him. 

Had the family over for Easter dinner. My pictures are not
the best, but here they are:
Have a great week dear blog readers.
I'm off to knit a heel.

No comments: