Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fall!


 Fall is here....yea...I'm ready.
Finished up the Koolaid Dyed shawl this weekend.



 Tiff came for a visit today and was kind enough
to  model it for me. 
 The darker colors bled a little when I blocked it...but still nice.
 I wore it to a party today and it was just the right
amount of warmth....very squishy.

Ruth is nearing the end of her True Colors Shawl.
So pretty !!

Martha is working on the fronts of her sweater.
She had to do a little reengineering this week,
but is back on track.


She is thinking of adding a zipper, but not sure if it
will work.  Here is example with zipper:

I started a pair of plain socks this week, but not enough
to show.  I wanted to get back to my sweater so its done
for Ravelry, but here it is Sunday night and my brain is
so tired....

Made some nice beef soup today.  I love fall food...so many
more  choices.

Have a great week dear blog readers...

























No comments: