Sunday, September 29, 2019

All in a Day's Work

 Not much time to concentrate on knitting this week,
so I worked on the brainless Buffalo check hat.
It looks puckered here, but when I block it, things
will be good. Quick knit for sure 


 I did manage to get a couple of rows done on the Mariechen sweater.
Each row is very long. I hope I don't have to switch to a
longer needle (cause I don't have one!)

Ruth is almost done with her first sleeve.

 Martha too!
Emmaline sweater

 I think both are quite lovely####

In other news:
I was very domestic this weekend.
Joe chopped all of the tomatoes, peppers and onions so
we could make sauce. This pot is huge. It cooked all day. I
had to keep an eye on it so it did not burn on the bottom.
it is so worth it in the winter.
I made sausage soup for lunches this week

And decided they needed homemade croutons as a garnish
Pioneer Woman recipe

Flowers are still fabulous.
I guess I should get some fall ones soon'

I'm beat and  going to relax. Having a problem with my
foot so not walking like I would like.
Have a grand week dear blog readers....

No comments: