Sunday, December 22, 2019

Knitatation - Christmas Edition - Part 1

Hi Dear Blog Readers...
Well after months of  Christmas knitting,
I'm ready to wrap!

Here is the pile of knits ready to wrap, minus
the three hats I delivered this week at work,
and minus the head warmer (separate picture).

The Alpine headband seemed to take a long time, but I
was working on JustForYou at the same time.  I
decided to rip that. Was not that excited about the
direction it was taking.


The Kobuk hat was a huge hit. My friend
Laurie loved it. Here she is:

Ruth is working on her
  Colors for a Cloudy Day by Connie Peng. 

She has lots of stitches on the needles now.

Martha finished her mittens.  Dog's name is Moxie.
She designed these herself.
Sooo nice.


We celebrated Joe's family Christmas yesterday.
I am sorry the pictures are not better.

The Play doh station was a big success...



 We went caroling at two neighbors and then lit Chinese
lanterns to celebrate Winter Solstace. We sang and made
wishes.
Image may contain: one or more people and child

 Image may contain: one or more people and night

 Image may contain: one or more people and night


 Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and night

Of course there were snow angels on the way in.







Can you tell I had fun with Faith (age 5) and Jackie (age 3)

Jeanine's family.  She just moved to North Carolina, but
her kids came.  yea

 Mindy's family


Donna's family


  Our family


Tiffany took the picture so is not in here and that makes me sad
Image may contain: 15 people, including Mark Gallipeau, Connie Fink, Krista Hangartner and Donald Hangartner, people smiling, people sitting and indoor


Joe and I took a ride to the Holley falls today. So pretty.





Christmas will be over in a couple days.
I hope you all have safe, healthy, happy
week.

Merry Christmas.


































1 comment:

karen said...

What fun photos! Merry Christmas, looks like you all had a great time together.