Sunday, April 12, 2020

Better

Hi Dear Blog Readers....
I had a better week this week, at least with knitting.
I did not start anything new!

Worked on the Snuggly Sack for Mason.
Who is Mason?
Tiffany found out this week she is having a boy, and
his name will be Mason David.  

Here is current progress:


Tiff said she thinks it would be good to have the bottom enclosed
and I think she's right. So when I finish knitting I will close the bottom
at bit, then add buttons.
\
I have a small start on the hood.

Worked a bit on the Vedder shawl. I like this project.
Dainty compared to the others.


Finally got the pocket on right on the Wallaby I'm
making for Joe's dear niece Faith Marie.

And worked a little on the brainless sock.
I was able to knit outside this week which felt wonderful.


Ruth finished her cowl, and has a start on her new sweater.
Sweater pattern is Alana sweater.  
 West Yorkshire Spinners Croft yarn. Color way is mossbank.
If you know Ruth, you know these are definitely her colors!
I like how the cables are progressing...so pretty.


Martha is working on the sleeve of her Ivy Line sweater.
She was quite entertaining this week with her tales of woe.
And I mean that respectfully. She was really frustrated.
The directions are not that clear at all. 
She has worked the sleeve three times!! till it finally worked
out to her satisfaction.
So pretty!
Here it is on
I give her so much credit for being determined to
get it exactly as she wanted.


Tiffany is making nice progress on her blanket for her
nephew who will be born in June. She is anxious to complete
so she can start one for Mason. 


In other news...
Today was a very weird Easter. No family. No mention of
church. Social Distancing.  We made the best of it.

Went to see Joey and Casey last night. Joey made ribs.
Yumm.
Sunset by his house




Tiffany and Mark came for breakfast.  Had a nice visit.

I went to see mom and dad today.  I felt so bad they were isolated.
They are so lonely.  But they understand and want to stay safe. 

The  hyacinths sare out and smell wonderful.


Joe has requested a mask so I'm off to start one before I
continue on with the other projects.
Have a safe week dear blog readers.  We are all alone together.

1 comment:

karen said...

Our Easter was weird and too quiet as well. I am looking forward to the day I can see my kids! I love the snuggle sack and I know any baby would LOVE it! Your knitting looks beautiful and isn't it nice to have many many projects going so that there is a choice in one's day?