Sunday, May 16, 2021

It Fits Me ..... It Fits Me Not

 Hi Dear Blog Readers,

This week I've worked exclusively on the Fern & Feather Sweater.  Unusual for me to work only on one project.  I get bored. VERY bored.  This week, however, I didn't seem to. Out of the five nights I was able to knit out of the last seven, I think I put the sweater on a string and tried on....five times!  LOL  I am very hippy and I want it to look good, but not huge or tight. In the end, it will be fine.  I hope!  The blue thread is a lifeline.  The space between the green markers is what I knit yesterday. Felt like I had a LOT  of time to knit. Hours. Does not look like much does it?

The 2nd green marker to the needle is what I  knit today. Not much.   Really can't get bored when I keep thinking ...will it fit me?  won't it?    LOL

Ruth has started the decreases on her Da Crofters Kep by Wilma Malcolmson. A kit from the Elegant Ewe.

It's a free pattern on Ravelry. I love her colors.! 


Martha is plugging along on her Oban sweater. Working on the first sleeve.  Her days are long and she is tired so not much knitting during the week ( I totally understand!!).   Martha said the sweater is going to be big.  Not too big, but nice  like an blanket big!  It's lovely !

In other news:

This weekend was lovely in Western NY.  I hung  laundry outside to dry both days.  Washed a lot of windows besides all of the regular cleaning.  This coming week should be nice weather also!  YEA!

I'm off to try the sweater on again do a few things before I settle down to knit for the night.

Have a great week dear blog readers. Stay safe and be kind.

1 comment:

karen said...

such pretty pretty knitting! It would fit nicely in my wardrobe :)