Sunday, August 6, 2023

Little Bits

 Hi Dear Blog Readers....

Only little bits of knitting this week.  I worked a little bit on the Baby Fir jacket.  6 more rows and the patterning will be complete.  I love the yarn, though very splitty, it's very soft...perfect for a baby.

Cascade Heritage yarn


Ruth is working away on her beautiful Petals  shawl. She is going to eliminate a couple of charts to make it a little  bit smaller.


Martha was knitting away on her sweater and noticed a pinky stripe from the different ball of yarn.

She decided she didn't want that and ripped again, and is now happily on her way (picture 2).

She has so much patience with her knitting...she rips and rips till it's just right.



In other news:  

The boys were here a few times this week and we took advantage of the beautiful pool weather!  YEA!



They are only going to be "little bits" for a few years so I love to take advantage and play when I can.

Have a good week dear blog readers.



2 comments:

Jane said...

Yes, enjoy every minute with those sweet little guys. They grow so fast. The knitting can wait until the weather cools off. Since I'm outdoors more, I craft less but that's ok with me. We need to soak up this warmer weather while we it is here.

karen said...

love the photo of the kids :) All of the project progress photos are delightfully inspiring. I am itching for fall knitting and once I'm done with the third/last hitchhiker I feel a big cast on frenzy coming on.