Sunday, April 14, 2024

The Most Difficult Part

 Hi Dear Blog Readers!

how was your week? Ours was good here at Knitatation.  Sometimes the hardest part of the blog is coming up with the title.  Ha!

I finished up the Crowberry vest this week.  I like the fit a lot!

Crowberry Vest

Lettlopi yarn...

Size 9 needles

Side decreases for more of a fit.

The yarn seems to multiply.  I have a little of this color for contrast, but need a main color. Oh I don't like the color I have I need to get some of this color...on an on it goes.  I probably need to get rid of all of it.

I had some Spincycle yarn in my stash...and decided to make the cowl that is in MDK Field Guide #3

Leif Cowl

Not sure my yarns have enough of a contrast...but that is what I have.  It's so fun.  I'll take what the yarn gives me...and trust the process.

The green sweater saw some action this week. I tried it on and few more inches needed before I start the ribbing.  Size 2 needles.  (Hence, why I started the cowl....)


 Ruth finished up her little  scarflette today. Sooo cute!  Small fry scarf.

 


Martha did not knit this week....tooo busy.  She is on vacation from school this week so I suspect there will be a lot of progress next week.

In other news:

Tiffany's family enjoying the eclipse....this is at 3:30ish in the afternoon

Mason came for a sleepover on Friday.  So fun


Martha got new windows in her sunroom this week.  Sooo nice!  I would love a sunroom...Such a pretty view.

Her husband gave her new gardening tools for their anniversary. She is thrilled. She loves to garden.

That's a wrap for this week.  Have a safe week dear blog readers.

2 comments:

karen said...

ha ha ha, yes it is hard to come up with titles for a post!! Love the knitting and the colorwork!

Jane said...

I would love a sunroom too. Your vest is so pretty and fits very nicely. I bet the cowl will be lovely. I like the subtle coloring so far.