Sunday, October 5, 2014

Interestingly Enough, I did not mess up

So, I really did not mess up the yarn. I bought extra of light color
because that had the most knitting.  Im really scared though.
The first sleeve took 21g of yarn, and I only have 22g left for
the 2nd sleeve...that is not  much. I will have to rip the swatch
apart.  I have one sleeve done, and one 2/3 done.  I did the
garter cuff per instructions, but did not like it. At all. So I
ripped back and did a 2x2 rib, with icord bind off, which
I like much better.


Ruth is working on socks for a friend who lives in
Arizona.  Pattern is Monkey Socks by Cookie A.
Two different yarns. Lornas laces and Smooshy.
Totally cool!  Totally !

Martha is working on two pair of socks

This yarn is from Rhinebeck. Meida's socks by
Ann Budd from the Favorite Socks book.

 The purple socks are Plymouth  Diversity yarn. Her own
pattern.

Till next week....





No comments: