Sunday, November 12, 2017

Colder

Much colder here in Western New York this week....
snow!  We still have a lot of leaves hanging on the trees.

I have finished up the first Padina Pavonia Sock.
It looks like Curly Sue...LOL.  I have just a start on
sock #2. I decided to do 8 rows of ribbing at the
top to make it stay up on the leg.

 I will try to concentrate on these this week.
Pattern is easily memorized.
Fiber Optics  Sock yarn....

Also 2/3 of the way done with the Gnarled Entling Ear  Warmer.
The yarn is Plymouth Merino Select, held double.
I made this pattern for Tiffany a couple years ago...these
are for Casey.

Finished up the Penchant Hat for my brother.
Cascade 220  Superwash yarn.
This pic probably shows the pattern the best.
Joey is modeling for me...(it is no shave November...yuck!)
Joe tried this on and loved the way it hugged his head,
not too big. I think its the ribbing....I'll make him one, but
probably not until after Christmas.

This was a fun knit...so fun I didn't want to stop...LOL

For Christmas presents I still have to make Joe and Tiffany something.
Then I will have made everyone I love presents...hopefully they
appreciate it as much as I love making them...and thinking about the
person with each stitch.

Martha finished up  her socks.
These are the Bricker pattern by Anne Hanson.  
This is the Wisdom Yarn, Angola Lace yarn

Ruth is still not able to knit. Her new cast is very irritating
on her thumb.  I feel so bad for her. She is doing lots of things,
just not knitting yet. 

I did a lot of cooking today. Made a meat sauce.
Instead of zoodles, I made a veggie medley to put the sauce
on rather than eating so much pasta.
I can't wait for dinner!


1 comment:

karen said...

wow, you are getting lots of knitting done! the hat is lovely :) I am trying to finish two hats by this coming Tuesday. I think I'll be able to to it.