Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pre-Thanksgiving Post

Thursday is Thanksgiving...how did that happen?
I am trying so hard to get the house ready for the
22 we will have for dinner.  I won't get it all done, but
hopeful, to get most done.  Therefore, not much knitting
this week.

Have turned the heel on the 2nd sock, and am almost
done with the decreases.
I cheated and started another sock.  The pattern is
free on Ravelry, Morning Hugs...which is originally
a baby sock, but I'm using the stitch pattern.
The blue yarn is Austerman and the red is Knitpicks.
For some reason, this color combo makes me happy.
I'm going to try an afterthought heel...maybe...

Martha is starting socks in this nice crazy yarn.
She is also starting a new sweater....Anne Hanson Highlander...
She spent a lot of time adding markers and concentrating and
wrapping her head around the pattern. Her sweater will be almost
same color as model.  Nice !

Ruth is still not knitting. She is on vacation this week...not knitting.
LOL

The Indie Giftalong starts on the 21st...a great way to get nice patterns
from your favorite designers at a discounted price...


Have a nice holiday.


No comments: