Sunday, November 5, 2017

It's a Hunter Kind of Week.....

How can it be November already?  But it is...
and I think it's finally going to feel like Fall.
Though, we are supposed to get thunderstorms
later today. 

 Made good progress on  the Padina Pavonia 
sock from Hunter Hammersen
Pantsville Press on Ravelry.
Remember I was this far before and ripped it out...too
big.  So I ripped the whole thing back, and elimated just
4 stitches in the pattern, and it is much nicer. Kind of neat
that just those 4 stitches made such a difference.

Also started a hat for my brother for Christmas.
Also a Hunter H pattern....
Penchant.  I am making version 1.
Yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash.

I did 4" of ribbing before starting the pattern.
This is 2 repeats of pattern so far....It's starting to really
show up now.

Not sure why I needed to start the hat, when I have the socks
going, but I did.

Ruth is still recovering from thumb surgery.

Martha is well on her way on the 2nd sock....
Knitspot Bricker sock, by Anne Hanson.  This yarn is Wisdom Yarns Angora Lace, summer day colorway.

Lovely!



My son the hunter was out yesterday morning and got
this beauty!  I love when he gets them with his bow rather
than the gun.





No comments: