Sunday, February 10, 2019

More of the Same....

Hey there...
this week has been more of the same.
Winter!  Ice Storm!  Recovery!

I had to go to work this week and did not feel
right about leaving Joe after such major surgery.
He was fine, probably better than I was.  LOL

I finished mom's first sock...
Notice the different pooling on the foot..it's ok.
It is very fun yarn...
I am really hoping I have enough for the 2nd one...
 The colors are so fun...
Yarn is from Martha - Lorna's Laces Solemate.

A little progress on Fern & Feather sweater.
Done with increases.
Each row is over 250 stitches.  If I don't have enough of the bottom
brown color, I will have to find one that is darker.
Six more colorwork rows to go

Ruth has no knitting progress due to surgery, so
she sent fun pics. Turkeys out her back window
The second pic is the turkey tracks!
Martha is making good progress on her sweater.
Note she had to do four...yes four! colors at once!
She is about 13" done.

She is going to make this baby sweater for a co worker.
This is hers
Nice!!
That's all I've got this week dear blog readers.
Happy Knitting.

No comments: