Sunday, February 17, 2019

Short and sweet

Short post today.....

I gave the sweater a quick dunk to see if the stitches
would even out. They did, mostly, and I think a proper soak
when it's done will make it fine.


While it was drying, I worked on a helmet liner for our
neighbor. He snowblowed all around the house during a recent
snow storm.  About another hour will do it.

Martha is working on her baby sweater, and
it should be done tonight.  See last week's blog for details.


Ruth sent a cute picture of her grandson and daughter in law.
he keeps getting cuter!

How many short and sweet things can you count in this week's
blog?  LOLOLOL

Have a great week!

1 comment:

karen said...

beautiful knitting and I'm glad the blocking did the trick, it usually does for me. it's the secret to knitting :) I am working on some short projects, a hat and a cowl and a pair of socks. I like rotating amongst them!