Sunday, April 21, 2019

Another slowwwwww week

I started a shawl...Llawenydd
 It is from Ysolda / Knitworthy 5.
I have had the yarn for it for a while....
Bartlett yarn sport weight.
I liked the yarn because it looked Rustic like hers.

Maybe a little too rustic.
Poor Ruth has had to listen to me whine all week...
I was unsure if the pattern showed up enough.
but I actually liked it...so decided to carry on.
 Each row takes forever...forever!
There are a lot of things going on with the cables.
And I'm sure most of you are smarter than me.
I look at the grid, find the symbol on the legend, look back...
this one is very complex.
I had to really concentrate to get it right...
this is a bad picture, but you get the drift.

I am on row 17 of a 41 row chart..the next chart is much
easier.
I ripped the sock out and have just a few rows done...

Ruth was traveling so no update.
I have not heard from Martha..I know she has some sleeve progress
on her complex  sweater.

We had Easter at our house and I was so busy I didn't take
any pictures, which makes me sad.

I did take a picture of the coffee cups ready to go...
sheep cup collection from Rhinebeck....
they are upside down, obviously, but you get the drift.

Have a good week dear blog readers...hopefully
more updates from the girls next week...


No comments: