Sunday, April 28, 2019

Moving along...slowly

I did not have much time to knit this week.
Went to the gym a couple times, and was just
plain tired  And...the rows on this shawl take
a long time.

So I'm reposting this pic from last week because it is the
true color.

Here is this week's progress...
I am on row 32 of 42 for chart #1

I can see a couple of mistakes in there...
sigh...they don't bother me enough to rip back
is that bad?????
I also worked on the sock a little.
Notice the yarn tangle....I'm trying to get as much
out of it as I can before I cut!
Pattern is 10 rows plain, then seed stitch for 2 rows.
trying to break up the pooling, but I don't think
it's working that great.
My brother told me today he would like socks
for Christmas...size 11 ! 
I'm not making Mark socks this year (size 13)..he said
he has enough. Although I was thinking of making him
some ankle socks...maybe a cowl?  Hat?  Not sure.

I still have not woven in the ends on the sweater or
blocked...I need to get that taken care of.

Ruth is moving along on her sweater. One sleeve
done.  it si sooo nice...don't you think?
She is ready to move on to something else.

Martha has been busy with school. She is taking a class,
besides, teaching .... she can't wait to knit enough to share
progress.  We are all waiting for a sweater update!  LOL

Have a good week dear blog readers...
Next week is May already.

No comments: