Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sleeves !

 Hi there dear blog readers.
I have two sleeves since last week.
One is almost done - six rows to go, but
it was getting late and I wanted to get the blog done.
I hate the way these pictures look on the tile floor, way
too yellowy.

Also made progress on the sock.  Too bad, cause I have to
rip back to the ribbing. OMG.  It's for Joey. I tried it on
and it will fit me..just...so will be way too tight for him.
Started with 76 stitches, and was supposed to go up to 80
but I went down to 72.  What was I thinking.
I can't face it right now and may need a quick project
between the sweater and starting the sock over.
I will block the sweater next weekend..too much to
do during the week.

Ruth is almost ready to start her sweater sleeves.
She ripped back and took out the pockets.
Sooo nice

In other news.

Martha has been ultra busy this week so no knitting to
show.  Sending her hugs!

I have been to the gym four times this week, and
today did a lot of yard work. My back is feeling it
tonight.  So nice to get outside though.

Have a nice week dear blog readers.
NO blog next week. Ruth is traveling and Joe and I
are going away Saturday thru Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

karen said...

I wish I had two sleeves on my sweater and enough yarn to knit them!! Seriously though, your sweater looks fantastic!