Sunday, November 3, 2019

Not much going on

Not much going on this week. It was kind of an odd week.
I did finish the 2nd sock.   They are blocking.
I like them a lot. Love the yarn.


I think the leg pattern will show when on the foot.  I guess
I don't care. I was thinking about my sock knitting and lately
I have made a lot of plain socks.  But that works for me. It is my
knitting meditation. 

This pattern is:

Row 1:  Knit 3, slip 1
Row 2:  Knit
Row 3:  Knit 1, slip 1, knit 2
Row 4:  Knit

Yesterday and today I have been able to work on the Mariechen
sweater.  I am slightly stressed that I won't have enough yarn.

I started a helmet liner hat for my brainless project this week.
A Christmas present for my son-in-law Mark.


Ruth is churning away on her sweater.

 Pattern is Acer by Kristin Kapur. Yarn is Jill Draper makes stuff. Empire Rambouillet.
I think Ruth's is nicer than Kristin Kapur's , but that's just my opinion.  :)

Martha is working on the Saxe point Colorwork socks.
She said the toe is supposed to be pink, so she is going to unravel
it and fix after she finished the afterthought heel. She loves the heel!
I think these are totally adorable!

 



Not much other news.  Very domestic with chores around the
house this weekend. I need a break. Oh wait, I get one..I get
to go to work tomorrow!  LOLOL

Have a great week dear blog readers.
Happy Knitting!


No comments: