Sunday, November 10, 2019

Another one done

Another present done...yea!
Mark's helmet liner is done.
Notice the SMALL amount of yarn left.
Cascade 220 Superwash.


I have another hat and a head band to do yet and maybe
will be done.

Here is a picture of socks blocked and dried.
And the yarn label.
I'm going to try and be better about the Ravelry
project pages and give more details.
it really helps if I do a project again.
Did a few rows on the sweater.
I try to do two or four a night.
I tried it on and though it looks long, this picture it is
only to the middle of my back.

Ruth has a sleeve almost done on her Acer sweater.
 She is feeling better about amount of yarn left.
Phew!

 Martha is working on her 2nd sock, top down. she has
had a cold so not much knitting, plus she had a super busy
week at school. So cute!



 In other news:
Joey shot an 8 point buck with his bow. I always think it is
so special to get one with the bow...much more sportsman like.




I took a walk both weekend days...so nice.
We are under a winter storm watch for Monday and Tuesday...
What????????????

I did a lot of cooking today.
Sauce / roasted a chicken / meatloaf

I might be done for the week...hopefully.

Have a wonderful week dear blog readers..stay safe and warm.

No comments: