Sunday, August 8, 2021

S & S

 Hi Dear Blog Readers, 

This week's blog post will be S&S  short and sweet!

I have been busy enjoying summer this week so not much to show. Spending as much time in the pool as I can.

Main project has been the 2nd Intersections sock. 



I also started a pair of Alaska mittens. Free right now on Ravelry.  Tiffany asked me to make her MIL a pair.  This is Plymouth Select Worsted superwash yarn, and Valley Southhampton (think kidsilk haze).

Barely started.

Ruth, on the other-hand, knit like crazy this week and finished up her sweater.

Morlaix Cardi by Regina Mossmer. Yarn is Peace Fleece. Blue Jay color way.

She just has to wait for it to dry and add buttons!  I LOVE it.  So chic


 

 Martha is traveling and currently has no wifi. She had three projects to contribute, but could not make it happen. Darn!


Have a great week dear blog readers. ENJOY SUMMER.

 



No comments: