Sunday, September 19, 2021

Knitting Season

 It feels like knitting season has begun.  Fall. Cooler weather. More reasons to be snuggly and knit. Yea!

I started a pair of socks for my brother. Yarn is old from my stash. I know it has Jojoba in it, and it has lots of yardage, but other than that who knows!

Plain knitting, and on the white rows, I K2, P2, wherever they fall.  Working nicely so far.

The Peppermelon sweater is coming along. It is very fun and I worked on it a lot this week. I am done with the increase repeats according to the pattern, but since my gauge is smaller, I'm going to do a couple more and then put it on a string and try it on.  I love this yarn, it's so so soft.

Ruth is coming along on her cute little Gus sweater.  She was away this week and still managed to get a lot done. Notice the cute pop of color on the pockets !!

Martha is working along on her sweater. She likes the fit much better after she ripped back a bit.

She will have enough yarn now, she thinks! 


In other news:

Mason met his cousins for the first time yesterday. They were pushing him all over in this little Fred Flintsone car and has so much fun.  Till he fell thru and had to be rescued!  LOL  He will be ONE year old on Wednesday.  How fast a year goes.

My flowers are still beautiful, and they don't know it's fall and they are supposed to stop growing. 


Joe and I made tomato sauce today with tomatoes, peppers, and basil from our garden. We just had to buy onions.  It was a lot of work but so worth it!


Have a good week dear blog readers.

Stay safe and be kind, and may you find time to knit everyday!


No comments: