Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

 Hi Dear Blog Readers!

Happy  Easter!  Joe and I hosted dinner for our family and I didn't get one picture.  It was a great day but boy am I full.  LOL

This week I finished up the Daytripper Sweater.  I need to work on the steek, but I don't think that will happen for a couple of weeks.  I need a full day to be able to study youtube and then do it.  

Almost done with heel stitches on the 1st In the Fluff sock


Ruth is working on her beautiful Robins Nest Cardigan by Anne Hanson.  

 Notice how the cable changed!


Martha's sweater is coming along beautifully! She has   1.5” left on the bottom.  Then the pockets and sleeves.

Martha stopped at Green Mt Spinnery this weekend and bought this beautiful yarn for a sweater!

Jealous!  LOL


In other news:

Ruth sent this picture of the turkeys in her backyard this morning!

The moon was incredible on my walk one day this week..

It was Wed or  Thursday...looks like the sun, huh!

 

Tiffany spent a lot of time making an egg hunt for today. She filled 3 doz eggs with candy, and put them all over the yard.  Little Mason went outside, saw the 4-wheeler and could have cared less about the eggs!  So Uncle JoJo fired it up and away they went (at a crawl of course).   (He is much happier than this picture shows).



 Tiffany took this picture earlier in the week.  She had to snap the picture quick because he rarely sits still!


Have a great week dear blog readers....

Stay safe and be kind.

 

No comments: