Sunday, April 10, 2022

Mindful

 Ruth and I had a conversation about Mindfulness this week.  I got to see her in person which was the highlight of my week..YEA!  We are all sooo busy.  That is why I chose the name for this blog Knitatation.....knitting is my meditation...and probably yours as well.  Since I have been meditating more frequently my mind is much more clear. For real!  She meditates a lot also.  


I didn't have  as much time to knit as I would have liked this week.

Ready to start color work on 2nd sleeve of Daytripper Cardigan.


Just barely a start on heel flap on first sock.

Ruth started a new sweater!  Pattern is Robins Nest Cardigan by Anne Hanson.  Yarn is Bare Naked Wool Fin Dandy 3 ply sport. (Anne Hanson yarn)



Martha is working away on her Naima sweater.  She has started pockets! Looks very nice don't you think!  The pattern is not easy to follow.

 


In other news:

 Mickey is very mindful of where I am so he can steal my spot on the couch!

The blanket was covering the sheepskin and he moved it so he could sit there. He loves the sheepskin.  That is MY spot. All of my knitting tools, yarn and current project are within reach.  See that face..it is saying make me move...I dare you!

We have daffodils waiting to pop!

And hyachinth !  but it is sooo cold her today.  The wind is whipping.

I love this picture.  Yesterday Tiffany, Casey and I were at the site of her wedding shower discussing some things. Joey and Mason were with us.    it was not good.  It's a winery. Glass bottles all over. Tiffany said she was going to leave.  Mason wanted to get down and run around.  Joey said don't leave, I'll take Mason outside to play.  They had fun. What I really love about this picture is that Joey was being totally Mindful...playing with Mason. He had no idea Tiffany was taking this picture from the window of the winery.


Have a mindful, knitful week dear blog readers. Stay safe and be kind!


No comments: