Sunday, August 7, 2022

Ugh....

 Hi Dear Blog Readers!

It is sooo hot and humid here in Western New  York.  Not much knitting this week. The needle came out of about 20 end stitches and it took me a day to mentally prepare myself to fix it. Ugh.  Fixed quite easily though....carry on.   Then today I dropped a stitch in the middle where the points come together.   Ugh...

And it just got worse from there.  I am currently tinking back. I figure I will have to tink back about 6 rows at least..... 6 long rows...to get it right.  Such is the life of a knitter.


Ruth and Martha are at a very large family reunion. So no blog updates from them.  Ruth started a new sweater...more on that next week. And Martha is continuing on her sweater.  


Tiffany and Mason came swimming this week...Had a blast!

We went to hear a one man band and have ice cream with them.  So fun.

Joey came Saturday to help Joe repair the pool stairs. Big project. So hot. Thank you Joey.

All is good here. I'm heading to the pool dear blog readers. I hope you are enjoying summer.


1 comment:

karen said...

I think the humidity is a little less today, thank goodness, it was quite soupy outside yesterday morning and I chose NOT to walk! Enjoy your pool swim!