Sunday, July 31, 2022

Math

 Hi Dear Blog Readers...

I was off of work this week for a STAYcation.  I had a big list of things to do, and only did a few of them. Oh well, I had a great week and feel very relaxed.  I actually knit a lot, though it does not look like it.

3.5 repeats done on Part two of the Lansbury Shawlette. It's not like me to be exclusive to one project for so long, but I have been!  I am impressed with the math this designer used.  Just keep knitting till you get to this many ozs....end after a certain row, math math math. Makes my head spin. Actually all designers use a lot of math.  It's mind boggling to me. I am NOT a math person!


Ruth finished up two projects this week!

Campside Shawl by Alicia Plummer. Yarn is Hudson Valley Fibers. Mallard colorway.  

Turned out great!!!

She started and finished a hat called Fixation by Weaverknits. Yarn is Plied.  I love the colors...such a cute project.


Martha is working on the ribbing for her new sweater. She started a time or two and now is wizzing away!

The pattern is StrikkeKaffe.  It will be very nice.

In other news:

We got to spend a lot of  time with Tiffany and Mason this weekend. It was awesome.  Tiffany and I took him to the county fair yesterday.  His favorite thing was watching barrel races.  He loves Horseys....
 



He also loves Llamas!





He came for a couple of hours today so we could just play.

Clearly, I need a selfie stick!  LOL

Have a great week dear blog readers.


No comments: