Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shawl Stuff, Part 2

Martha finished her shawl, congrats, Martha. After a few shaky
attempts, she found a wonderful yarn and wizzed right thru this
pattern!































Ruth is away this weekend, but I believe she is somewhere
on Chart 3.


This is mine:
I am on Chart 3, just starting the 2nd time around.















Reminder this is the Summer Mystery Shawl by
Wendy Knits.

I also worked a little on the Scalene scarf this week.
(my brainless knitting).

I will have more details once this is done and blocked.
Nice pattern. It is definitely a yarn sucker!
















Joe went fishing today and caught some really nice perch
in Lake Erie.





















Mickey is really p*ssed he cannot go outside....I know I would
never find him once he was free to chase birds....














Happy Knitting....................

No comments: