Sunday, August 13, 2017

Phew, and they are done

 Phew, the socks are done and blocked...
on time!  I'm glad to have my life back...errr I mean
my knitting life...don't really like such deadlines
but it was self imposed...for Joe's sister's 60th birthday.
 See last week's post for more details on
pattern/yarn.


Started a pair of sport weight socks...
and I decided I need to fix a few pair.

Somehow, Joe got a hole in the ribbing of these...
I  still had the yarn so all fixed now.

I found this website with a different way
to fix holes.
It seemed to work well.
This is the inside
Hopefully it will hold.

Started another pair...
There are quite a few that need fixin...but it's so
boring compared to knitting...LOL

Now I'm going to concentrate on  getting the purple sweater done.
I would like to wear it at Rhinebeck, but if not, I'm ok with it.

Ruth is coming along on her shawl (see last week's post for details)
I saw it in person yesterday. It is really really nice! 

Martha is coming along on her red "S" socks....
no picture this week.

The girls and I had breakfast yesterday. So nice to
catch up. Talked about Rhinebeck which is not that
far away...

In other news...
we had a nice summery dinner...

Have a great week....

No comments: