Sunday, December 30, 2018

I guess I'm Knitworthy !

Hi there dear blog readers. I hope you have
been relaxing and enjoying this holiday week.
I have been off of work for a week, and go back
Wednesday. Wahhhhhhh

Finished up Joe's socks yesterday.  I wrapped one and gave it
to him for Christmas. Second one had the heel turned on Christmas
day.  He looked at them and said these look like a  rich man's socks...
bestill my  heart !!!!!


Tiffany's friend Amber asked for a baby hat. She is
due in February, and loved the one I made for her
son.  Baby Evelyn will look cute in this, I'm sure.
Ribbing hats are great for babies...they kind of grow
with them. Amber said it was the only hat that stayed
on Chase when he was little.  

80stitches
size 7 needle
Plymouth Select Superwash Merino


 I started a new sock.  Free on Ravelry
Woodland Walk
Have just a few rows done after the ribbing.


 Tomorrow I hope I have time to sit and figure out a sweater.


Tiffany made me a scarf for Christmas!
So so so nice.  I guess I'm knitworthy!
 She was working on other projects so not
sure how she had time to get this done.
 I love it!

Ruth is working on a shawl for Emma.
It's a french pattern called foam and waves shawl (mousse et vagues) it's
not a formal pattern but a loose English translation.
So far so good.  She is  out of the speckle arm and so will
start the feather and fan border on black coordinating yarn.


Martha is working on her ribbing socks,
ready to zoom down the foot as you can see. She spent a lot
of time trying to figure out a pattern/yarn combo.  More to come
on that next week.



In other news:
I've got nothing. We had a really wonderful Christmas.
I did not take one picture.  Was living in the moment I guess.
Joe  and I went away for a couple of days after that.
And here we are.
I started undecorating today.. can't stand the mess.

Until next week dear blog readers...









No comments: