Sunday, December 2, 2018

Taking a deep breath....

 I'm starting to feel a little stressed about the holidays...
and I need to remind myself to stop, and take a deep breath.
Over the last couple of years, I only do what I find fun, so
I need to remember that.  We are having a big party here on
Dec 15th, and I'm starting to feel the stress of getting
ready for it.

Deep.Breaths. repeat!

Felted the slippers yesterday. They turned out ok...
just ok.  The piece I put on the inside did not adhere
to the bottom all of the way.  I need to resew, and refelt.
The size is right...maybe I'll do that next weekend.


A little progress on the sock...
German short row heel

A ways to go on the foot

I put up the fake tree and got it decorated. Next week we will get
the real one. Pic is a ltitle blurry....

The sleigh is filled
Gets nicer every year


Ruth is about done with her little Christmas
ornaments I think they are the perfect, from-the-heart gift!


And here is picture of Little  Ray...so stinkin cute


Martha has about 1" left on Tom's 2nd sock....
so cool!

She spent a lot of thoughtful time this week organizing
her stash. I am in envy of this so much.!
In her own words:

 This first picture is my yarn inventorying kit. I’ve done the yarn upstairs and down stairs. I just have the basement to go. I have thrown out small buts of yarn, acrylic yarn etc.  Probably a kitchen basket container worth. The big blue three ring binder is where it’ll all be contained. Emmalouise said I should also write it up on one paper that I can take out with me shopping or to Rhinebeck. So that makes sense I’ll do that when I finish inventorying.




She even made sample s watches...see them up there !

She found this yarn while doing the inventory:
She's making Tom a vest - one side brown and one
gray. She will add some lopi to stretch it.
So cool!  Martha is fearless when it comes to color!



Have a nice week dear blog readers...
and remember  ..... deep breaths!














No comments: