Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's a Wrap....2018 Version

The secret project is done.
Gloves for Tiffany.  


One of them turned out wonky, but I
think I fixed it so it is ok.  If it is not good for her, I will
cut them off before the thumb, pick up stitches,
and redo.

Not sure I will make gloves again anytime soon.
 
This is a mix of a few patterns.  Once I figured out the gist,
I kind of winged it. The 2nd one is much nicer than the first.

Here is the rest of it:
5 pair of socks, two hats, gloves

A lot of work, but I think it is appreciated.
This fall my brother sent me a selfie when he was hunting
to show he was wearing the hat I made him and said how
much he likes it....
 
Here are Casey's felted slippers that
I forgot to put in above picture, and one sock done for Joe.
Mason dixon blog said its ok to wrap one sock or a project
that is on the needles waiting to get  done.  :)

I put some fabric paint on the bottom of the slippers so 
they are not slippery.

Ruth is working on her sweater. It is so nice, I saw
it this week.

Martha is working on a plain sock  K2, P2....

My highlight of the weekend is Mickey.

I had the yule log with kittens/puppies on yesterday.
Mikey loves to watch that.
He jumped up on the tv stand to watch.

No comments: