Sunday, March 3, 2019

Random


 Randomly on a Sunday night.
It's snowing here...shock face!
This week is supposed to be cold...I'm over it!

 Here is the sweater in current progress...sorry
for sideway shot...not sure why it turned out like that.
It's all stockinette now for a long time.


  I put it on a tube today and Joe took pic...he was not
supposed to get my face!  It looks a little puckery,
(the sweater, not my face...well maybe that too)  but I
think most of that will come out when it's blocked...
at least I hope it does!



 Finished up the 2nd sock.
I like that the pooling looks very similar
on both socks.  I realized that I finished up
on March 2nd, and if February was a normal
sized month, I would have finished these in the
2nd month of the year. So two months, and two
pair of Christmas socks done.
I don't expect a pair to be done this month.

 Although, I did start a pair today...just barely
started.  For Joey for Christmas. Not enough to show.

Ruth has no update this week.
She is not thrilled with her shawl, and thinks she
might rip.

Here is Martha's update, in her own words:
 Hi, this is my toddler sweater blocked. The sleeves are done and are still damp. I just have to sew in the sleeves and knit on the collar. I think it’s size 4 but can’t check because there’s no schematic on the pattern to compare the sweater to. Otherwise I like the pattern a lot. It’s written very close to the knitting.

Here’s the remains of my sweater. I’m going to try the jacquard carrying technique to keep the color work loose. I’m glad the toddler sweater is almost done....   no other knitting news.  Waiting for the snow storm predicted....🧶🧶🧶  BIK



I love the toddler sweater !





In other news:

We had Tiffany's birthday yesterday.
Benny came. Along with the usual family
members...it was fun.



 









No comments: