Sunday, March 31, 2019

Kitty Knitting

Mickey has been exceptionally snuggly this week,
and I have been pretty tired.,...so, knitting progress
has been small.

I tried the sweater on several times...on a tube
and on a string.  Wanted it to be the right size
with ribbing.  Tried on so many times, I think it
should be an olympic sport..though would it be summer
or winter....??????  LOL

So finally ribbing is done and I have started the first sleeve.
All good!


The sweater is so big on my lap ... and it's kind of clumsy
moving around to knit the sleeve that it is not  good kitty knitting.
What is kitty knitting? Well same as brainless knitting....knitting I can
do while my kitty, Mickey, is on my lap.  He has been staying for a
long time, which is fine with me! See sock..not much progress
since last week. 

Ruth is coming along nicely with her sweater. Since this picture,
she has added ribbing and blocked before she starts the sleeves.

Martha has had a busy week and has nothing new to share.

In other news:

I made stuffed peppers today.  We are not eating pasta ... at least this week...
so I made them with ricatta cheese and mushrooms...to resemble
pastaless lasagna  So good!
Joe loved them..win!!!
I used mushrooms instead of pasta.

Have a nice week dear blog readers. As I write this,
it is snowing so hard I can't see the back trees...
seriously?

Oh tomorrow is my favorite holiday (April 1) so beware!

No comments: