Sunday, March 24, 2019

Small Progress

Hi  dear blog readers.
Small progress this week.
I knit on the sweater until I thought it was long
enough, and tried it on Saturday. Did a quick blocking
and I'm pretty happy with the fit so far. Just need to
add ribbing.

And then on to the sleeves...
While I was waiting to block this, I worked on the socks.
Have just finished the foot decreases....

I am totally itching to start something new!

Joe finally wore his Christmas socks...and likes
them a lot.



Ruth continues to make good progress on her sweater.
This week she got buttons for a sweater she finished
up a while ago...NICE!!!!

Martha is working away on her sweater.
For the rows with 4 colors at once!! she is
using a larger needle.



I think it's lovely...what a lot of work!

In other news:
Ruth's grandson continues to get cuter!!!

Have a nice week....spring is coming!

No comments: